Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bonjour!


Soo, this is my new food blog. I’ll be posting pictures daily (hopefully) of what I eat.
Just a brief introduction:


For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for food. I think it began when I was about 8 years old and would park myself in front of the TV and watch hours of Food Network…it mesmerized me. I’d also concoct odd little creations, like freezing orange juice with cherries, or I would beg my mom to try cooking this or that.


Unfortunately around that time I had not only a passion for familiarizing myself with food but also eating it. By the time I was 12 I was about 40 pounds overweight. At 13 I decided to do something about it, so I became a member of a gym and controlled my eating habits. Once I jump started my metabolism, there was no going back, and I lost what I needed to lose. Since then I have chosen moderation over gorging myself. My eating habits have improved even more since I started exploring the all-natural/organic lifestyle, and about 75% of my diet is such. I aspire to be a nutritionist and spread both my passion for health and REAL food.
...Oh, and that salad up there? Ate it in St. Malo, France, AKA my favorite city on this entire planet thus far. It's chitterling sausage, romaine, tomatoes, egg, potatoes, and emmental cheese. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment